Returns and Cancellation Policy
All of our products are guaranteed by the manufacturer and insured by the shipping company to arrive in perfect condition. However, purchased items may be returned within three (7) days of receiving shipment with the exception of custom orders (see section below for custom orders). Authorization from Lux Wood Floors is required prior to the return of any item. Customers need to obtain a Return Authorization before shipping item back. Upon return, your item will be inspected. Exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price only. Any taxes charged will be refunded in accordance with state and local laws.
The following will apply with every return:
- A 10% restocking fee will apply.
Customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- No refund will be made for purchases until the items have safely arrived to our manufacturer's facility.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable with the exception of damaged or defective merchandise.
- Installing, staining or any other modifications to the door will void ability to return.
- If your order had "Free Shipping", this is a one-way offer so if you return your order our actual outbound shipping costs to you will be deducted from the refund.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements associated with the return of your merchandise. Items must be received back in their original and unused condition. Any and all related parts and assembly instructions received must be included with the item.
- Any damages or missing parts that are determined once your item is received back will be assessed and deducted from your refund, so please be sure to repackage your items safely and securely.
- Shipment refusals will be treated as a standard return, in which the above policy will apply.
- Refunds issued for returned orders are credited back to the buyer’s original payment method. There may be a 3-5 business day processing time before you see the credit applied to your account.
Lux Wood Floors will not assume the transportation charges for any products returned by any transportation agency or company for products purchased through Lux Doors.
Custom orders such as un-finished wood floors and/or pre-finished (factory finish) wood floors begin production immediately upon order and are built to your specifications. They cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded at any time.
All sales of custom orders such as un-finished wood floors and/or pre-finished (factory finish) wood floors are final. Custom orders can be cancelled within one business day of placing the order.
All sales of non-custom orders such as door parts can be cancelled prior to the shipping prep stage and subject to our standard return policy including 10% restocking fee.
A minimum 5% cancellation fee will be assessed regardless of the reason for cancellation. Additional cancellation fees may be assessed to cover any loss sustained by Lux Wood Floors.
If you need to cancel your order please contact customer service.
You can expect your refund within four weeks from the date you return your order. In most cases you will receive a refund sooner, but we estimate four weeks because of the time required for return shipping, product inspection and processing from your bank or credit card company. All refunds are issued to the original method of payment unless you selected to return for in-store credit. Once your return is processed we will send you an email with your refund details.If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.